DID YOU KNOW…
- CARDIAC ARREST KILLS 1 PERSON EVERY 2 MINUTES.
- Without CPR 92% of people die before making it to the hospital.
- Every minute without CPR the survival rate decreases by 10%.
- Recognizing signals of a heart attack is very important.
- Each year nearly 800,000 people have their first heart attack, and an additional 470,000 have another heart attack.
- We like to think of our “home sweet home” as our haven of safety and security, however, home accidents are responsible for more fatal injuries than any other cause except motor vehicle accidents.
- Accidental choking is a major cause of death in young children and babies.
WE ARE CERTIFIED IN FIRST AID, CPR AND AED TRAINING!